Top 10 Best best dual fuel portable generators 2021 of 2022
When you’re looking for a portable generator, you want one that is going to be reliable and efficient. And, if you’re looking for the best of the best, you want a dual fuel portable generator. Dual fuel generators can run on either gas or propane, which gives you the flexibility to use whatever fuel is available.
There are a lot of dual fuel generators on the market, so it can be tough to know which one to choose. That’s why we’ve put together a list of the best dual fuel portable generators of 2021. We’ve looked at a variety of factors, including power output, fuel efficiency, and portability, to make sure that we’re only recommending the very best.
There are a lot of different products on the market, so it can be tough to know which one is right for you. That’s why we’ve put together a Top 10 list of best dual fuel portable generators 2021
List of 10 best dual fuel portable generators 2021
- DEWALT USB charger is durable enough to withstand job-site abuse
- Charge up to 2 small USB compatible electronic devices on/at the job site off your 12V or 20V MAX* Batteries when AC power is not available
- Allows you to work with all DEWALT slide style battery packs
- Indicates when unit is powered on and ready to charge devices
- Similar to a fuel gauge, it indicates the amount of power remaining in the battery
- DUAL FUEL: Operate your 2500-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus at only 39 pounds, this inverter is one of the lightest 2500-watt inverters in the industry
- QUIET OPERATION: With an ultra-quiet 53 dBA from 23 feet, enjoy 2500 starting watts, 1850 running watts and up to 11.5 hours run time on gasoline, and 1665 running watts and up to 34 hours on propane
- PARALLEL READY: The optional, sold-separately clip-on parallel kit enables this inverter to connect with another 2500-watt Champion inverter to double your output power. GFCI Outlets : No
- CLEAN POWER: Includes two covered 120V 20A household outlets with clean electricity (less than 3% THD), a 12V automotive-style outlet, plus a handy dual port USB adapter
- CHAMPION SUPPORT: Includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts
- 9500 Running Watts and 12500 Peak Watts (Gasoline); 8500 Running Watts, 11200 Peak Watts (Propane); Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start; Up to 12 Hours of Run Time on a 6. 6 Gallon Fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge
- Features Two GFCI 120V 5–20R Standard Household Receptacle, One Transfer Switch Ready 120V L14-30R, and One RV Ready 120/240V 14–50R; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety
- Powered by a Heavy Duty 457cc Westinghouse 4-Stroke OHV Engine Featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve With Automatic Low Oil Shutdown and Digital Hour Meter. VFT display gives you real time updates with the voltage output, frequency, and lifetime hours
- Plug-and-Play: Comes With a Remote Start Key Fob, 12V Battery Charger, Oil, an Oil Funnel, a Tool Kit, and a User’s Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box (Minimal Assembly Required)
- All Westinghouse Portable Generators are Functionally Tested in the Factory and May Contain Minimum Residual Oil and/or Fuel Odor; EPA and CARB Compliant; Backed by 3-Year Limited Service, Labor, and Parts Coverage with Nationwide Customer Service Network
- Powerful DuroMax Engine: the XP12000EH is powered by a DuroMax, 457cc OHV engine..With Gasoline : Peak Wattage - 12,000., Running Wattage - 9,500., Running Amperage at 120V - 79.17., Running Amperage at 240V - 39.58., Runtime at 25% Load - 19., Runtime at 50% Load - 8With Propane : Peak Wattage - 11,400., Running Wattage - 9,025., Running Amperage at 120V - 75.21., Running Amperage at 240V - 37.6., Runtime at 25% Load - 14., Runtime at 50% Load - 7Please read the detailed safety instructions in the manual before operating.
- Dual fuel technology: the ability to run on propane or gasoline allows the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice. Protects your investment by automatically shutting the generator off when it senses that the oil is low
- Plenty of power: with 12,000 starting watts and 9, 500 running watts, This unit can handle heavy loads from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools.
- Maximum power: with DuroMax MX2 technology, get the maximum power from each of the 120 volt receptacle. Choose between operating the generator at both 120 V and 240 V Simultaneously, or at 120 only with full power.
- Powering everyone anywhere: like all DuroMax generators, the XP12000EH is EPA and CARB approved For use in all 50 States.
- Ultralight body weighs in at a mere 39 pounds for easy transport and storage
- Extremely quiet operation comparable to the sound of a normal conversation according to the US Department of Health and Human Services
- Produces 2350 surge watts and 1900 rated watts of clean power for safe charging of sensitive electronics (phones, tablets, televisions, computers, etc.)
- Fuel shutoff maximizes the generator’s lifespan by using up the remaining fuel in the carburetor before shutting down
- Includes two three-prong 120V receptacles, one 12V DC receptacle, two 5V USB ports, and a two-year warranty
- All-new control center with a digital multimeter, push-button start, and a front-facing fuel interface allowing you to change your fuel type in seconds! The digital multimeter displays voltage, frequency, total hours run, and hours until the recommended maintenance
- This generator runs on gasoline or propane, giving you the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice
- Equipped with DuroMax “CO Alert Technology” that will automatically shut down the generator if an unsafe level of carbon monoxide is detected
- Built using a powerful 500cc OHV DuroMax engine and features ALL COPPER WINDINGS designed to make your generator last for years
- The fully loaded power panel includes four 120V GFCI household outlets, one 120V 30AMP outlet, one 120/240V 30AMP twist-lock outlet, and a heavy-duty 120/240V 50AMP outlet making it transfer switch ready!
- Plenty of Power – With 5,500 starting watts and 4,500 running watts, this unit can handle heavy loads, from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools
- Dual Fuel Technology – This generator runs on gasoline or propane, giving you the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice. Low Oil Shutoff
- Powerful Engine – The DuroMax 224cc OHV engine is a workhorse that provides plenty of power to handle multiple jobs, from powering high voltage appliances to heavy duty power tools
- MX2 Technology - Get the maximum power from each of the 120-volt receptacles. Choose between operating the generator at both 120V and 240V simultaneously, or at 120V only with full power. Ideal for usage with RVs
- Fully Featured Power Panel – The power panel includes a wide selection of outlets for maximum compatibility in your applications including: (2) 120V household GFCI outlets, and (1) 120/240V 30A twist lock outlet. The panel also includes a voltmeter and 12V DC charging posts for charging external batteries
- Dimensions: 23.2" L x 18" W x 20.1" H | Weight: 99.2 lb.Dimensions: 23.2" L x 18" W x 20.1" H | Weight: 99.2 lb
- Extremely quiet operation minimizes noise;, EPA III and CARB Compliant
- 212cc 4-stroke OHV engine produces 3800 surge watts and 3400 rated watts with a half-load runtime of up to 8.5 hours
- Fuel shutoff maximizes the generator’s lifespan by using up the remaining fuel in the carburetor before shutting down
- Produces clean power to prevent damage to sensitive electronics such as smart phones, tablets and laptops
- 4500 Peak Watts and 3700 Rated Watts at Less Than 3% THD – Telescoping Handle – Gas or Propane Powered – Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start. Grounding System-Floating Neutral
- Features a 5–20R 120V Duplex Household Outlet, an RV-Ready Tt-30R 30 Amp Outlet and Two USB Outlets – Great Choice for Travel Trailers or Home Use with Automatic Low Oil and Carbon Monoxide (CO) Shutdown – Strong Enough to Run All Your Essentials
- Led Data Center: Rotating Digital Display Shows Fuel Level, Power Output, Remaining Run Time, Voltage Output, and Lifetime Hours
- Extremely Quiet, Extremely Fuel Efficient: as Low as 52 dBA Noise Output and Up to 18 Hour Run Time on a 3. 4 Gallon Gas Tank – Features “Economy Mode” for Maximum Fuel Efficiency
- All Westinghouse Portable Generators are Functionally Tested in the Factory and May Contain Minimum Residual Oil and/or Fuel Odor; EPA and CARB Compliant; Backed By 3-Year Limited Service, Labor, and Parts Coverage and Nationwide Customer Service Network
- Your 8000-watt portable generator operates on natural gas, propane, or gasoline, plus natural gas and propane hoses are included so the unit is ready to run on any fuel right out of the box
- Power up the 459cc Champion engine with the handy rocker switch, battery included. Gasoline Tank Material-Steel
- Track voltage, frequency, session run time, and total run time to monitor output and track maintenance intervals, plus the UL-recognized sensor uses an LED to indicate CO shutoff or fault
- Gasoline: 10,000 starting watts and 8000 running watts, propane: 9000 starting watts and 7200 running watts, natural gas: 8750 starting watts and 7000 running watts and engine oil is included
- Includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts
What is best dual fuel portable generators 2021
There are many different types of portable generators on the market, but finding the best one can be tricky. Dual fuel portable generators are a great option because they can run on either gasoline or propane. This gives you the flexibility to use whichever fuel is most readily available or the one that gives you the best price.
There are a few things to keep in mind when shopping for a dual fuel portable generator. First, you need to decide what size generator you need. The size will be determined by the amount of power you need to run your appliances and electronics. A small generator may be sufficient for running a few small appliances, but if you need to power a larger appliance like a refrigerator, you will need a larger generator.
The next thing to consider is the run time. This is the amount of time the generator can run without needing to be refueled. If you plan on using the generator for extended periods of time, you will need one with a long run time. Some generators can run for up to 20 hours on a single tank of gas.
Finally, you need to decide what features you want. Some generators come with additional features like outlets for charging your electronic devices or a built-in inverter. These features can be helpful, but they will also add to the price of the generator.
When shopping for a dual fuel portable generator, keep these things in mind to find the best one for your needs.
How to choose best dual fuel portable generators 2021
There are a few important things to consider when shopping for a dual fuel portable generator. First, you’ll need to decide what type of fuel you want to use. Gasoline is the most common type of fuel, but you may also want to consider propane or diesel. Next, you’ll need to decide how much power you need. Portable generators are available in a variety of sizes, so you’ll need to make sure you choose one that can handle your power needs. Finally, you’ll need to decide how portable you need the generator to be. Some generators are designed to be easily transported, while others are meant to be stationary.
When shopping for a dual fuel portable generator, it’s important to keep these things in mind. By doing so, you’ll be sure to choose the best generator for your needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best dual fuel portable generator?
There is no definitive answer to this question as the best dual fuel portable generator will vary depending on your specific needs and preferences. However, some of the best dual fuel portable generators on the market include the Honda EU2200i, the Champion 3800-Watt Dual Fuel Portable Generator, and the Generac 7117 GP2200i 2200 Watt Portable Inverter Generator.
2. What are the benefits of using a dual fuel portable generator?
There are several benefits to using a dual fuel portable generator. For one, dual fuel generators are incredibly versatile and can run on either gasoline or propane, depending on what is available or what you prefer. Additionally, dual fuel generators tend to be more fuel-efficient than their gasoline-only counterparts, and they produce cleaner power that is less damaging to sensitive electronics.
3. What are the drawbacks of using a dual fuel portable generator?
There are a few drawbacks to using a dual fuel portable generator. First, they can be more expensive than gasoline-only generators. Additionally, they require more maintenance than gasoline generators, as you need to regularly change the oil and spark plugs. Finally, dual fuel generators can be slightly heavier and more difficult to transport than gasoline generators.
4. How do I choose the right dual fuel portable generator for my needs?
When choosing a dual fuel portable generator, it is important to consider your specific needs and preferences. First, decide what fuel you would prefer to use – gasoline or propane. Then, consider the generator’s power output and run time, as well as its weight and portability. Finally, read online reviews to see what other users have to say about the generator you are considering.
5. Where can I buy a dual fuel portable generator?
Dual fuel portable generators are available for purchase from a variety of retailers, both online and in-store. Some of the most popular places to buy dual fuel generators include Home Depot, Lowe’s, and Amazon.
There are a lot of portable generators on the market, but not all of them are dual fuel. The best dual fuel portable generators are those that can run on both gas and propane. This is important because it means that you can use either fuel source, depending on what is available. There are a few things to consider when choosing a dual fuel portable generator. First, you need to decide what size you need. The size will determine how much power you can generate. Second, you need to decide what features you need. Some generators come with additional features, such as a built-in inverter or a USB port. Finally, you need to decide how much you are willing to spend. The best dual fuel portable generators can be found at a variety of price points, so you should be able to find one that fits your budget.